When you need a repair or maintenance service for your vehicle, how can you be sure you’re choosing a professional repair facility you can count on for excellent service, integrity and dependability? One great way is to visit one of the 2,500 Auto Value or Bumper to Bumper certified service centers. They represent the best of the best, offering you top quality parts and the reliability of ASE-Certified technicians.
Each Auto Value or Bumper to Bumper certified service center adheres to a specific Code of Ethics to provide the utmost in customer service through their business principles. Work performed at an Auto Value or Bumper to Bumper certified service center is covered with the limited parts and labor warranty of the Confidence Plus North American Warranty.
Our Code of Ethics
All of our certified service centers subscribe to these business practices:
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s concerns