Services we provide to keep your vehicle running smoothly:
- Oil Change - Oil changes include ECO ULTRA Synthetic Blend oil, filter, a 50-point inspection, and top off of fluids.
- Brakes - Service front or rear brake systems including disc and drum brakes. Replacing pads or shoes, disc or drum, and machining if needed.
- Hybrid Service – Competent service for your hybrid vehicle.
- Fuel Injection Service - Includes cleaning injectors, fuel rails, fuel lines, back of valves, top of pistons and intake de-carbonization. Also replacing fuel filter if needed.
- Air Conditioning Service - Performance/leak test, evacuate and recharge system, install UV dye to aid in identifying any future leaks.
- Automatic Transmission Flush - 100% exchange of fluids in transmission, torque converter, and oil cooler. Includes cleaner and conditioner.
- Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection – 50-point inspection checking all safety points and all maintenance items. Includes computer code scan.
- Cooling System Power Flush - Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Includes cleaner and lubricant/rust preventative additives.
- Diesel Injection Service - Includes cleaning injection pump, fuel rails, and injectors. Removes carbon From combustion chamber. Also includes filter change and additives.
- Power Steering Flush - Includes flushing of power steering pump, reservoir, lines and gear box
- Differential Service - Drain, clean, reseal and refill differential, front or rear.
- Brake Fluid Flush - Flush complete brake system from brake master to the wheels.
- Timing Belt – Replacing engine timing belts at manufacturers recommended mileage and replacing other wearing parts, belt tensioner, idler pulleys, water pump, seals.
- Fuel and Air filters – Filters play an important roll in the overall vehicles performance and life expectancy.
Don’t see the service you need listed here? We do everything but tires and auto body work; give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.